This race is open to skiers, snowshoers and fatbikers
Entry fee for 2018:
$TBD (until 11:59pm Feb 28);
March 1-3 $TBD;
NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION.
2019 REGISTRATION COMING SOON!!
2018 registration includes:
- Great Glen Trails pass for race weekend: Saturday, March 3rd and Sunday, March 4th
- FREE use of Dion Snowshoes for the race (*Limited quantities, available on a first-come, first serve basis)
- Warm clothing transfer to finish line
- Finisher medal
- Post race soup and refreshments
- Eligibility for placement awards
- Entry into the post race prize raffle
Bib Pickup and Warm Clothing Drop-off::
Saturday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am-9:00 am
Warm clothing for the finish line must be in a marked bag and dropped off at registration as early as Saturday and no later than 8:30AM on Sunday.
Severe weather, lack of snow or unsafe conditions may force cancellation or modification of the Ski, Shoe & Fatbike to the Clouds. The Mt. Washington Summit Road Co. dba Great Glen Trails reserves the right to modify Ski, Shoe & Fatbike To The Clouds to accommodate weather or course conditions. No refunds will be given if the race is held in a modified form.
Registrants are required to acknowledge having read this cancellation policy before registering for Ski, Shoe & Fatbike to the Clouds.